I-20 Support Program

6 steps to get your I-20

If you do NOT need an I-20 from us, your application will be processed as a General Students whether you are from the U.S. or not.

6 Steps
  1. Contact us to request the documents
  2. EMAIL your documents to us
  3. We calculate total amount of your payment
  4. Complete your payment
  5. Confirm your data
  6. Receive your I-20
  • M type VISA is not transferable to F type.
  • We will NOT extend the term.
  • We are NOT able to give you advices other than I-20 process.
  • We recommended you having a laywer.
  • See U.S. Department of State website.