The I-20 Form is a Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Students. You need this document and a Visa to enter and study legally in the US.
We can provide you with the documentation so you can apply for an M-1 visa at a United States embassy in your country. Please be aware that for this kind of application you’ll have to provide the embassy with proof of self-financial support. This is a requirement for the visa itself. If you have entered the US with any other visa, you can study in our school. International students are required to pay in full all the school’s fees and costs to be able to receive an I-20.
For more information on M-1 Visa requirements please visit (https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/study/student-visa.html)
IMPORTANT: You need to fill out all the information on the Application Form, process your payment in FULL, and send us all the documents before we can issue an I-20.
6 steps to get your I-20
- M type VISAS are not transferable to F VISAS and vice versa.
- We can NOT extend the term of study.
- We are NOT able to give you advice on other processes besides the I-20(M-1 visa).
- We recommended you having a lawyer so your process is smooth, but is not necessary.
- See U.S. Department of State website for more information on VISAS applications.