Professional Course

If you do NOT need an I-20 from us, your process will be General Students regardless you are from out of the US.

General Students

If you are ready to enroll to the class, please let us know.
We will accept your application form for any class which is scheduled on our calendar.

Our classes have limited seats. Get your spot at the earliset!!!

Payment Methods

Available at school office.

Check / Money Order / Travelers Cheque
Available at school office or mail your application form with payment.

Credit Card (VISA / MASTER)
Available at school office or FAX your application form.

Bank Transfer (only for international students)
Contact us for more details.

Application Form

International Students

Available to start your I-20 process

The US Embassy does not accept your document before 120 days of the class start date. (They hold your document until the day coming. It causes a behind schedule of your process.)

You have to collect your documents for the interview at the US Embassy.

The Form I-20 is one of documents you have to collect, which we issue for M type VISA (Non-Immigrant Vocational Student).

Here is the US Department of State for more details.

Allowed to enter the US

You have 30 days period to get enter the US 30 days before the class starts.

1st DAY
Professional Course Start

2 months course

Professional Course Graduation

There is a 30 day period after the graduation.
You MUST leave the US.

Leave the US within 30 days after the graduation

The Form I-20 Issuing Process

Private Lesson

When you have a plan to take the Private Lesson, please contact us.
Please click the Sample Curriculum to discuss your subjects for the lesson.

We would like to know…
Your goals of the lesson
Your interests
What you would like to add or take out about the subjects on the sample curriculum
When you are able to schedule

Chef Andy will adjust your curriculum to meet your requests.

Contact Us

SCI Support I-20 for International Student

The From I-20 Issuing Process